Vincent Keele Fine Art
INDIGENOUS 17 - 18X27
This is an Original Hand-Painted Acrylic Painting on Fine Art Paper. Mounted on a Premium Cedar Wood Panel with a High Gloss finish and beautiful flowing textures.
Not a print or reproduction or mass-produced painting.
This is a ONE OF A KIND artwork and signed by the artist Vincent Keele on both the lower left front and lower left back of the painting.
- Dimensions: 15” H x 22” W x 0” D | 38.1 cm H x 56 cm W x .1 cm
(Frame Size) 18” H x 27” W in W x 2.5” D | 46 cm H x 68.58 cm W x .6.35 cm
27” H x 18” W in W x 2.5” D |68.58 cm H x 46 cm W x .6.35 cm
- Medium: Acrylic Paint and Texture
- Materials: Fine Art Paper, Gloss Varnish, UV Protective
- Frame: Premium Cedar Wood Shadow Box
- Ready to Hang with D-Rings and Steel Braided Wire
- Signed on the Lower Left Front and Lower Left Back
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity with Artwork Photo
- Sides: Artist Signature Vermilion Color.
- Style: Abstract Art
- Series: One of a Kind
How To Look At Art
I feel, interpreting an artwork should be about the viewer connect with what they see and feel in the artwork.
So many great conversations come from the viewer’s interpretations and I love to hearing what people think about my paintings.
However, at the core of the artwork, I focus on moving energy, mood, cognitive thought, and luminosity.
My Artistic Principles:
Color: I want to stop the viewer right away and connect them to the painting. I use color as a way to create a bond with the viewer with colors that speak to the chakras.
Composition: For me, it is an honor to hang on someone’s wall, so I do my best to give the patron the best composition I can.
Communication: Every painting starts with deep research on the subject to be painted. I want the artwork to educate, inspire, and give the viewer a place of happiness.
Estimated delivery time 2-7 days
Thank You for viewing my artwork!