Vincent Keele Fine Art
HANK 240 FIGURATIVE PAINTING BY VINCENT KEELE 40x30
HANK 240 PAINTING
About The Artwork
Hank Aaron 240 Painting
Hank Aaron was a legendary baseball player and who was best known for breaking Babe Ruth’s all-time home run record in 1974. Aaron hit 755 home runs in his career, which is still the most in MLB history. however, the thing I found fascinating was he stole more bases than anyone. My painting highlights Hank Aaron’s legendary base stealing soul. 240 bases stolen in his career. You can see the 240 represented boldly and the two Chinese Kanji symbols that mean stolen base in the artwork. Join Mr. Aaron high atop the city as he poses for a few photos with his favorite custom bat.
Medium: Acrylic Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas with Wood Stretcher
Dimensions: 40" H x 30" W x 1.5" D | 101.6 cm H x 76.20 cm W x 3.81 cm D
This is an original hand-painted Acrylic Fine Art painting with a high gloss finish and beautiful flowing textures.
• Ready To Hang With Wire And D-Rings
• Medium: Acrylic Paint, Oil Pen, and Texture
• Materials: Gloss Archival Varnish with UV Protection
• Ready to Hang with D-Rings and Steel Braided Wire
• Signed on the Lower Left Front and Lower Left Back
• Signed Certificate of Authenticity with Artwork Photo
• Sides: Artist Signature Vermilion Color
Hank 240 is an original acrylic painting on stretched canvas that is part of my Everyday Black series.
Thank You for viewing my artwork!